8.05.2015

High Five: My five favorite things this week

1. Cupcake Wars
Okay, so, Cupcake Wars has been on the Food Network for quite a while, but I'm obsessed all of the sudden! I love to bake, and every time I watch it I feel the urge to line some cupcake tins and bake things. It also gets really intense, because it is a competition. There are some cheesy moments, but I still love it.

2. "Drag Me Down" by One Direction
I am a HUGE One Direction fan, and I was heartbroken when Zayn left, but this single is SO good! I love Harry a lot, so I really liked his notes towards the end of the song. Great, just great.

3.  Metallic Sharpies
They are so fun! I have the silver, gold, and bronze ones and I've been using them nonstop. They also make for really cool DIY projects on binders and notebooks.

4. Gabriella Lindley (aka Gabby) on YouTube
I watch YouTube all the time, and I just now discovered Gabby! She seems so sweet and she's hilarious. I especially love her vlogging channel, seeing as she just "moved house" to London. She is also starting a home interior line with Primark which is AWESOME.

5. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
I originally saw this book in a favorites video on Zoella's channel. It instantly piqued my interests, so I was so excited when my mom ordered it on Amazon. It came. I read it in a day. I cried like a baby. Read it.

That's it for this week! Let me know if you try/watch/use/listen to/read any of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment